Draws for all events are here Men's Singles, Men's Doubles, Women's Doubles, Mixed Doubles, (Women's singles to follow) and will be posted on the club noticeboard this weekend. Play by date for the 1st round is Sunday 10 June, but please get moving as soon as possible - you will be sent contact details for your opponents if you don't know them.
- Contact your opponents. First named players have the first responsibility to make contact, but opponents should make an effort too.
- Play the match by the round date, or you both risk disqualification.
- Winner record the score in the clubhouse and also if possible email the score email@example.com we will update the online draw as soon as we can.
- Winners contact the next opponents immediately
Things to remember:
- It's Surrey league rules ie. 2 sets with a tiebreak at 6 all, then a championship tiebreak to 10 for the deciding set.
- Split the cost of new balls, if in doubt the first named player should bring some.
- Matches can be on hard, clay, or grass courts by agreement, if you can't agree then flip a coin.
- Book courts at www.dulwichtennis.com including two of the grass courts
Questions and begging requests for short extensions to the referee at firstname.lastname@example.org
FINALS DAY SATURDAY 7TH JULY - lots of fun, food & drink, good tennis