Club tournament 2017
FINALS DAY SATURDAY 8TH JULY 2017 - lots of fun, food & drink, good tennis
- Contact your opponents. First named players have first responsibility to make contact, but opponents should make an effort too.
- Play the match by the round date, or you both risk disqualification, round dates are on the tournament website.
- Winner record the score in the clubhouse - back left hand noticeboard when entering from the cricket pitch steps - and contact the next opponents.
Things to remember:
- It's Surrey league rules ie. 2 sets with a tiebreak at 6 all, then a championship tiebreak to 10 for the deciding set.
- Split the cost of new balls, if in doubt the first named player should bring some.
- Matches can be on hard, clay, or grass by agreement, if you can't agree then flip a coin, please play on any surface needed to meet the round deadline.
- Book courts at www.dulwichtennis.com including two of the grass courts
Questions and begging requests for short extensions to the referee at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Play by||Ladies Singles||Ladies Doubles||Mens Singles||Mens Doubles||Mixed Doubles|
|64||Sun 04 Jun|
|32||Sun 11 Jun||Sun 11 Jun|
|16||Wed 07 Jun||Sun 11 Jun||Sun 18 Jun||Sun 18 Jun||Wed 07 Jun|
|8||Wed 21 Jun||Wed 28 Jun||Sun 25 Jun||Sun 25 Jun||Wed 21 Jun|
|4||Sun 02 Jul||Sun 02 Jul||Sun 02 Jul||Sun 02 Jul||Sun 02 Jul|
|2||Sat 08 Jul||Sat 08 Jul||Sat 08 Jul||Sat 08 Jul||Sat 08 Jul|