Return to tennis during the pandemic
Fri, 12 Mar 2021 00:00
We will be reopening the tennis courts on Friday 29th May 2020. We ask that all members read the Tennis Scotland guidelines before returning to play at the club.
Please do not attend the club if you are self-isolating or experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
Dunblane specific guidelines (updated August 2021):
1. Avoid touching surfaces as far as possible, such as the net, fences or benches. The court entry gates will be permanently open so there is no need to touch them.
2. Singles and doubles play is allowed for all age groups. Maintain physical distancing before and after play.
3. Members should book courts in advance via our ClubSpark booking system : https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/dunblaneltc/Booking or via the ClubSpark Booker app. If you have never used the online booking system before, this article will be helpful. Visitors may use any unbooked courts on payment of the appropriate fees into the honesty box. Fees are noted on the outdoor noticeboard to the left of the front door.
4. Please use the gate for the court you have booked to enter and leave court rather than walking behind people playing on other courts. Please leave promptly at the end of your session.
5. Members will be able to book a session of up to 60 minutes each day. To allow for fair access, we ask members to sensibly limit their bookings per week as we have over 200 households who are all keen to play.
6. Tennis balls can be shared with your playing partners but please remember to practice good hand hygiene before and after play. If a ball ends up on your court from another court, use your foot or racket to pass the ball back.
7. The clubhouse is open to members using their fob to gain access. Use the hand sanitiser by the door before entering the club and wear a face covering.
9. Mini junior members (under 11s) should be accompanied by an adult at all times.
10. If using the mini courts, please use common sense to keep your distance from others arriving at and leaving the main courts.