Club Rules and Information for Clubhouse Members
- Look after your club: Please leave the premises as you would wish to find them- neat and tidy.
- Members must leave the cooker, microwave etc. clean after use.
- The Clubhouse must be vacated and locked before 11pm unless there is an authorised event on. In which case the clubhouse must be vacated and locked immediately after that event ends.
- Security - Keys are available for adult members on request (£5). - Key holders have the responsibility for opening and closing the clubhouse. - Check windows and doors are all closed before setting the alarm. - Also check that anyone still at the club or inside has a key and will lock up. - Under 16s should not be left in charge of the clubhouse at any time. - The front door must be locked when on court and be vigilant for strangers in the clubhouse and grounds at all times.
- Consumption of alcohol - This is only permitted in the clubhouse and grounds at an event authorised by the Management Committee.
- Access and Driveway - Use the main driveway for access at all times. Do not come to the club via Bothwell Court.
- Parking is only allowed in Bank Car Park when the Bank is closed. Come down the drive slowly - 5mph - as there are often small children around and high-speed driving damages the drive and parked cars. Park sensibly to allow for as many cars as possible. Observe the Disabled Parking signs- spaces are only for Blue Badge Holders.
Juniors Junior members (Under 18) are not supervised on club premises except when attending an organised tennis session. Outwith these sessions, supervision remains the parents’ responsibility.
Visitors (Tennis) Members may introduce guests as visitors by signing the Visitors Book and paying the appropriate fee. Adult -£5, Juniors (U18) -£3 per visit. The same guest may not normally play more than three times per year. Special rates are available for visitors to the area. Please contact the Secretary to arrange.
Pay & Play arrangements are available for non-members - see website for information.
Annual Fees paid in full or in monthly installments for full Adult membership . Fees for tennis coaching, competitions and events must be paid prior to the activities taking place. If any fees are not paid on time, members may not play or attend coaching at the club until the fees due are paid up in full.
Tennis courts - Loosen and tie up the nets after play, bring any bottles, lids and debris off and CLOSE ALL THE GATES so the rabbits do not get in. Wear clean flat-soled tennis shoes on all the courts. Appropriate clothes for tennis should be worn at all times on court. In particular, wear a top at all times.
Floodlights Tokens for lights cost £2 per half hour and are available from the Secretary and the token meter.
Tennis balls - These are available in the clubhouse but bring your own in case there are none available. Adults may use the balls from upstairs and juniors must use the balls from the baskets downstairs. AFTER USE COLLECT ALL BALLS AND REPLACE THEM. Online Court Booking is in operation.
Animals - dogs are not allowed onto the court.
Only assistance dogs are permitted in the clubhouse. All dogs should be kept on a lead at all times.
Approved by Management Committee May 2015
Updated Sept 2018