Rules of Membership
Rules of Membership
- The Membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March.
- In March each year a membership renewal email will be sent to all members who are requested to pay promptly.
- Lapsed members will not be entitled to use the Club facilities, enter club competitions or represent the club in any competition.
- Joining & membership renewals are online via the club website Frampton-on-Severn Tennis Club / Home (lta.org.uk) Please ensure all your contact details are correct.
- The primary means of communication is by email.
- If you pay by direct debit you are expected to meet all monthly payments and complete the total payment.
- Members details will NOT be shared with any other party
- Adult Members are assumed to give consent for photographs of themselves being used in club communications and social media unless the Club is notified to the contrary. For children express written consent is required.
- Members may bring a guest to play on up to 3 occasions. A guest fee of £5 should be collected by the host member for each guest visit and the Visitor Book should be signed by the guest & host
- Guest Fees should be paid into the locked money box secured to the side of the kitchen cabinet. Full Membership is required if they wish to continue enjoying use of the club facilities.
- The courts may only be used between the hours of 8am-10pm. Floodlights must be extinguished by 10pm.
- Only tennis, and tennis related activities, may be played on the courts.
- Court booking is online via the club website. All courts are numbered. The court booked must be the one that is used.
- Court Etiquette - The Lawn Tennis Association Code of Conduct applies.
- Appropriate sports clothing must be worn at all times (i.e. correct non-slip, non-marking footwear and tops worn at all times).
- Playing tennis carries inherent risks. You accept these risks and are responsible for your own actions and involvement. All members must conduct a personal risk assessment before playing and ensure that the courts are safe for use.
- Players, selected for teams, are required to pay a match fee which will be collected by the team captain.
- Match fees outstanding, at the end of the tennis year, will be carried forward. The outstanding match fees plus the membership fee for the coming year must be paid to enable continued membership of the club.
- All members are required to adhere to club rules and the various codes of conduct to which the club has committed. These can be found in the Policy section of the website.
- Members agree to be personally responsible for any damage caused to the courts. Adults in charge of Juniors (under 18) are responsible for damage or the actions of their registered juniors. Damage must be reported immediately to the Club [email protected]
- The club takes no responsibility for unsupervised juniors outside of normal coaching or club playing sessions.
- Members aged over 9 years, who have opted in and are affiliated to Frampton on Severn Tennis Club on the LTA website, may take part in the annual club Wimbledon ticket ballot.
- No pets other than assistance dogs may be brought onto the courts.
- Car Parking - Members must use the Community Centre car park if possible. The school car park may also be used after 5pm. Parking on the road should be avoided if at all possible. On no account should cars be parked outside houses in Lake Lane.
- These Rules of Membership can change at any time and members should check the website for the latest version. Hard copies are available on request.