It is important that we all take responsibility to prevent COVID-19 spreading through our use of the tennis courts. The LTA have provided guidance for clubs, which can be found here: https://www.lta.org.uk/globalassets/news/2020/lta-guidance-for-tennis-players---covid-19.pdf.
* Please book your court at www.haslingfieldtennisclub.org.uk/booking.
* Do not attend the courts if you or someone you live with has any symptoms of Covid-19.
* Arrive at the courts five minutes after, and leave five minutes before your booked time.
* If you have downloaded the NHS Covid-19 Test and Trace App please scan the QR code displayed on the court gates.
* Singles and doubles can be played but only handle the balls for your court.
* Remain two meters from any player who is not in your family or bubble.
* Avoid picking up any balls from other courts.
* Bring your own hand sanitiser and use it if you touch any communal surfaces as well as before or after play.
* Please clean with disinfectant any surfaces (gates, padlocks, benches etc) you have touched at the end of your booked time.
Wishing you all enjoyable tennis, and please stay safe.
Haslingfield Tennis Club Committee