Terms & Conditions
Join Heath Park subscriptions and benefit from free court use playing up to 4 times per week.
Terms and Conditions for Tennis Wales In The Park subscriptions.
1. Subscription applications are valid for 12 months from the joining date meaning you can join at any time during the year and play at any of our venues across Wales.
2. Subscriptions will start from acceptance of application and will cease at the end of 12 months.
3. Subscriptions are £39 per year for the Family offer which is open to anyone living in the same household. Students can also join for £19 when registering with a valid .ac.uk email address. Subscriptions give you access to all Tennis Wales In The Park venues in Wales.
4. When a court booking is made, access codes will be emailed to the account holder.
5. All courts can be booked by subscribers unless classes are taking part at that moment.
6. Tennis Wales retains the right to block book courts. All block bookings will be clearly marked on the booking system.
Booking Tennis Courts
1. All subscribers must book tennis courts in advance using the online booking system through the website at www.tenniswalesinthepark.co.uk
2. Courts may be booked up to 14 days in advance.
3. At least one person in the group must be a subscriber
4. Each subscriber may book courts up to 4 times per week with a maximum of 2 hours per booking.
Cancelling Court Bookings
Should you not be able to attend your court booking, individuals are expected to cancel court bookings on ClubSpark to enable the booking slot to be released for the public. Please note that regular offenders failing to turn up for bookings without cancelling will be issued with a 7 day booking ban.
How to cancel a booking:
- Visit https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/heathpark and ensure you are logged into your account
- Click on your name to drop down the menu and select "profile"
- Select "manage your court bookings"
- Your court bookings will now be listed with the option to cancel them
Please note that Tennis Wales in the Park have contract agreements in place with appointed coaching providers to deliver all group coaching sessions at designated park sites. Group coaching consists of sessions delivered with 2 or more participants on a court.
Any coaches wishing to deliver private individual 1:1 lessons at any of our park sites must contact Tennis Wales in the Park via email: [email protected] to declare their interest in providing such lessons. Coaches wishing to deliver 1:1 lessons must be Level 3 Qualified and have LTA Accreditation to apply to use the courts for private lessons. Any approved coaches delivering private lessons will be charged the standard court hire fee.
Rules and Regulations
- Member's key codes must not be passed on to non-memberS
- No animals allowed on court
- Appropriate sports clothing must be worn at all times (i.e. footwear and tops worn at all times).
- All members must check the tennis courts before playing and ensure that it is safe for use. Any members playing when the courts are considered unsafe, do so at their own risk. Any safety issues must be brought to the attention of Tennis Wales.
- If a booked court is not taken within 15 minutes of the time shown, the court will be released for public use.
- Please ensure that you close the gate when entering and leaving the courts.
- You are expected to conduct yourselves so that no other people are offended by your behaviour or language (swearing is not acceptable).
- Park staff has the right to ask any person misusing, or behaving anti-socially on the courts to leave.
- Tennis Wales reserves the right to cancel the membership of any person who does not abide by the terms and conditions. No refund will be given.
- These Terms and Conditions can change at any time and members should check the website for the latest version. Hard copies are available on demand.
If a user has any concern or feedback please contact: [email protected]