Terms & Conditions
Join Heath Park subscriptions and benefit from free court use playing as often as you like throughout the year.
Terms and Conditions for the Heath Park subscriptions.
1. Membership applications are valid for 12 months from the joining date meaning you can join at any time during the year.
2. Subscriptions will start from acceptance of application and will cease at the end of 12 months.
3. Subscriptions are £39 per year for the Family offer which is open to anyone living in the same household. Students can also join for £19 when registering with a valid .ac.uk email address.
4. Access codes will be emailed to the account holder after the court is booked online at www.tenniswalesinthepark.co.uk
5. All courts can be booked by subscribers unless classes are taking part at that moment. Both full and mini size courts are available to hire. Free equipment is available to hire from the Heath Park Cafe when the cafe is open.
6. Tennis Wales retains the right to block book courts. All block bookings will be clearly marked on the booking system.
1. All Members have access to the floodlights on courts 1 - 3 until 9pm. The operation of the lights is automatically tied to the booking system on club spark.
1. All toilet facilities are open and accessible to players during opening hours, the closest being located at the front of the cafe.
2. If you are using the tennis courts before or after opening hours, there is currently no access to the toilets
Booking Tennis Courts
1. All subscribers must book tennis courts in advance using the online booking system through the club website at www.tenniswalesinthepark.co.uk
2. Courts may be booked up to 14 days in advance.
3. At least one person in the group must be a subscriber
4. Each member may book courts up to 4 times per week with a maximum of 2 hours per booking.
5. If two members believe they have booked the same court at the same time, then members must inform the attendant where available to see what has happened.
Rules and Regulations
1. Member's key codes must not be passed on to non-members.
2. Only tennis (and variations of tennis e.g. Foot Tennis) must be played on the courts.
3. No animals allowed on court
4. Appropriate sports clothing must be worn at all times (i.e. footwear and tops worn at all times).
5. All members must check the tennis courts before playing and ensure that it is safe for use. Any members playing when the courts are considered unsafe, do so at their own risk. Any safety issues must be brought to the attention of Tennis Wales.
6. If a booked court is not taken within 15 minutes of the time shown, the court will be released for public use.
7. Please ensure that you close the gate when entering and leaving the courts.
8. You are expected to conduct yourselves so that no other people are offended by your behaviour or language (swearing is not acceptable).
9. Park staff has the right to ask any person misusing, or behaving anti-socially on the courts to leave.
10. Park staff has the right to request proof of booking at any time.
11. Tennis Wales reserves the right to cancel the membership of any person who does not abide by the terms and conditions. No refund will be given.
12. These Terms and Conditions can change at any time and members should check the website for the latest version. Hard copies are available on demand.
13. If a user has any concern or feedback please contact: [email protected]