Club News in Latest Date Order
Dated 20th May, 2019
- Wimbledon Ballot complete. Next steps for lucky winners!
The Henley Tennis Club Wimbledon Ballot took place yesterday, Sunday, 19th May. This information is specifically for those members who were allocated tickets.
Please note: The LTA will no longer be sending letters to members who do not have an email address registered with us. Members will still be able to pay for their tickets by calling our team on 0208 487 7000.
If you were allocated tickets then you should get a notication email from the LTA asking letting you know your allocation and how to register and pay for them. If you have not heard from the LTA then please contact them directly.
Declined/Missed Deadline Tickets
Please Note: Any tickets that are declined or miss the payment deadline will return to the clubs allocation providing they are declined or miss deadline before the close of the ballots (May 24). The tickets will return to your club allocation 48 hours from decline or missed payment deadline.
This information will also appear on the club web site.
Dated 12th May, 2019
- Wimbledon Ballot will run on the 19th May, 2019 at 12 noon
The Wimbledon Draw will take place this Sunday 19th May at Noon by the club house. All members who have opted into the draw via the LTA web site this year and are paid up members of the club for 2019/2020 will be entered into the draw. If your name does not appear on both lists then you will not be eligible. We have 11 pairs of tickets, and 68 opted in members on the LTA list but not all paid up members!. If you want to know if you are on the list then please go to the members area tomorrow where you will find a list. If you turn up or assign a proxy and are drawn then you will be able to choose your tickets. If you are drawn but are not there then you will be assigned random tickets. Please note that I have added new pages to the web site to show upcoming Events and Latest News. Many thanks, Please do get in touch with me if you need more info. Col Main
Available ticket dates.
Court Event Date
Court 1 03/07/2019
Court 1 04/07/2019
Court 1 05/07/2019
Court 1 10/07/2019
Court 1 13/07/2019
Court 2 04/07/2019
Court 2 06/07/2019
- Our planning application for flood lights was submitted to SODC last week.
- The lease for the club is now in the hands of the college solicitors for changes to include an increase in the buy-back clause, and removal of yeasr on year buy-back reduction. We are researching recomendations for our own solicitor to handle the lease changes.
- Maybership renewals have been very slow this year and we are still under the 200 members mark. Where is everyone?
- This years juniors Road To Wimbledon will run Saturday 18th May, 2019 from 14:00 onwards. All courts probably in use.