HLTC CLUB RULES / RESTRICTIONS DURING COVID-19
SOCIAL DISTANCING TO BE MAINTAINED BEFORE, DURING & AFTER ALL OUTDOOR TENNIS ACTIVITY
For us to maintain high levels of health & safety for everyone at the club we need every member to play their part:
1. Social distance at all times (2 meters)
2. Sanitse your hands before and after you play tennis & avoid touching your face.
3. When you arrive at the club go straight onto your court and leave directly afterwards.
- HLTC Members can log-in & book court time using the 'Courts' Tab above. The Club is open in accordance with the strict guidelines set by the Government and the LTA.
- You may not, under any circumstances, play unless you have previously booked a court or booked on to a Mix-In session.
- Please ensure you play on the court you've booked.
- If for whatever reason you cannot play, it is important you cancel your court booking online as soon as possible.
- The member who books the court MUST be one of the four (or pair) playing. You cannot book a court for someone else in your name. If there should be cases within our club we will come to you and ask you exactly who you were playing with as we are not able to establish this information via the court booking system.
The conditions of play are as follows:
- The Pavilion is open for floodlight access. Please note: only ONE person at a time is permitted inside.
- No off-court socialising before or after play. Please leave the club as soon as your game ends.
- If tennis balls stray onto your court, simply kick the ball back or push it back with a racket.
- Courts can only be booked online. You can play for a maximum of 90 minutes. Please leave the courts 5 minutes before your court time ends to assist with Social Distancing.
- You may not play more than one session per day.
- The net winders & measurers are in place. Please be extra vigilant in sanitising your hands before & after play & try to avoid touching your face at all times.
- Should you have an accident the First Aid Box is in the outside toilet. First Aid will be administered by the Coaching Team, if present, at their discretion.
- Please bring your own full water bottle.
- The outside toilet will be open.
- Always ensure the 2 metre social distancing rule is observed.
- Only Members who have paid their subscriptions may have use of the courts.
Members must take responsibility for their own actions and we trust that you will respect the health of other Members by following the rules above.