HLTC CLUB RULES / RESTRICTIONS (Coronavirus)
SOCIAL DISTANCING TO BE MAINTAINED BEFORE, DURING & AFTER ALL OUTDOOR TENNIS ACTIVITY
For us to maintain high levels of health & safety for everyone at the club we need every member to play their part:
1. Social distance at all times (2 meters)
2. Sanitse your hands before and after you play tennis & avoid touching your face.
3. Socialising before/after matches is subject to the rule of 30 outdoors.
- HLTC Members can log-in & book court time using the 'Courts' Tab above.
- You may not, under any circumstances, play unless you have previously booked a court or booked on to a Mix-In session.
- Please ensure you play on the court you've booked.
- If for whatever reason you cannot play, it is important you cancel your court booking online as soon as possible.
- The member who books the court MUST be one of the four (or pair) playing. You cannot book a court for someone else in your name. If there should be cases within our club we will come to you and ask you exactly who you were playing with as we are not able to establish this information via the court booking system.
The conditions of play are as follows:
- The Pavilion is open for floodlight access, use of the kitchen, changing rooms & toilet facilities. Rule of 6 applies.
- If tennis balls stray onto your court, simply kick the ball back or push it back with a racket.
- Courts can only be booked online. You can play for a maximum of 90 minutes.
- You may not play more than one session per day.
- The net winders & measurers are in place. Please be extra vigilant in sanitising your hands before & after play & try to avoid touching your face at all times.
- Should you have an accident there is a First Aid box inside the Pavilion and the outside toilet. First Aid will be administered by the Coaching Team, if present, at their discretion.
- Always ensure the 2 metre social distancing rule is observed.
- Please bring your own water bottle.
- Only Members who have paid their subscriptions may have use of the courts.
Members must take responsibility for their own actions and we trust that you will respect the health of other Members by following the rules above.