Private Coaching is available from Tennis Squad team members who are based at the club (view profiles), speak to any coach directly at your group sessions, or Email email@example.com to make your private lesson enquiry.
Coaches permitted at Llantrisant Tennis Club
- Robert Wedlake: Accredited+ Level 4 Senior Performance Coach
- Chris George: Accredited Level 3 Coach
- Joanne Rees: Accredited Level 2 Coaching Assistant
Accredited coaches are LTA qualified, DBS checked, first aid/safeguarding trained and fully insured. Accredited+ coaches have completed additional LTA training and CPD courses in the last 12 months as part of ongoing career development.
Each coach sets their own fees based on qualification / accrediation level / experience / demand. These are within the following bands:
- Level 2: £10-16ph
- Level 3: £18-24ph
- Level 4: £26-32ph
Terms and Conditions
- Prices are for 1:1 lessons only. 1:2 lessons incur an additional fee.
- Pro-rated 30-minute sessions are available, and often recommended for younger players.
- All lesson fees include floodlights and equipment usage. Floodlight fees are subject to review should costs increase.
- Lessons are for club members only, otherwise a £5 visitor fee applies with a limit of 4 sessions before being required to join.
- Private lessons are for only available for children in School Years 1 and above who already play in group sessions.
- Fees for private lessons are paid directly to the coach at the start of each session, or in monthly arrears (for regular clients paying promptly via BACS).
- Lessons with the Tennis Director are subject to VAT
- Lessons interrupted by inclement weather will be chargeable as follows: Less than 50% completed: no charge / More than 50% but less than 100% completed: 50% charge.
- Lessons may be cancelled by either party due to other commitments (3 days’ notice needed) or illness (same day acceptable but ideally a morning notification).
- If the client fails to attend a pre-booked lesson, the first incidence is overlooked but on the 2nd occasion the lesson is chargeable to the client