How we collect your information
We may collect your personal data in a few limited ways, namely:
- Directly from you when you fill in a booking form, when you make enquiries through our website, or when you interact with us during your time as a player in our coaching programme.
- From someone else who has applied for coaching on your behalf (for example a family member, your child’s school or your tennis coach who has provided us with your contact details for that purpose)
The types of information we collect
We will collect the following types of personal data about you:
- Contact information, including your email address(es), telephone numbers and postal address(es) and records of communications and interactions we have had with you.
We will also collect data about your health or medical conditions, where you have volunteered this, for example so that we can cater for you when you attend a course/camp.
How we use personal data
- Personal data provided to us will be used to contact you about the course/camp you are currently on including collecting payment and future communication about our activities that we think may be of interest to you.
You are in control of how we communicate with you. You can update your choices /contact details by contacting us at:
Telephone: 07946 734377
Post: 28 High Street, Stoke Goldington, Buckinghamshire, MK16 8NR
Sharing your information with others
We do not sell or share your personal data for other organisations to use
How long your information is kept
We keep your personal data only for as long as necessary for each purpose we use it. For most data, this means we retain it for so long as you are receiving coaching from us and for a period of six years after your last interaction with us (for accounting, tax reporting and record-keeping purposes).
Under certain circumstances, by law you have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have exercised your right to object to processing (see below).
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation, which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal data about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it. You can also withdraw your consent, where this is the basis for our processing your data (without affecting the lawfulness of our previous processing based on consent).
- Request the transfer of your personal data to another party.