Wed, 22 Jul 2020 00:00
Important - Covid Guidelines
There are restrictions and changes to our normal schedule. Please read this text carefully and follow all the guidelines to keep yourself and fellow members safe.
- All courts must be booked online. This is important to maintain records of who may have come into contact with others at the courts, and to ensure no overcrowding or waiting around. The standard booking time is 90 minutes. Please book non-adjacent courts if possible and leave 30 minutes gap between bookings.
- We encourage players to continue to use their own marked tennis balls.
- Use alcohol gel after touching any court gates, fences, benches etc, and avoid doing so where possible.
- The Sports Park main building is also opening up more often and the toilet facilities may also be available, please ask at the main building.
- Please take care when opening the court gates, although these will be disinfected daily, it is advised that you do not touch the gates with your hands.
- Clinically extremely vulnerable members will not be permitted to enter the courts. Clinically vulnerable members are advised not to enter the courts.
IMPORTANT: Do not leave your home to play tennis if Government advice means you should stay at home because you or someone you live with has or has had symptoms of COVID-19.
Please read and follow the LTA Guidelines for Return to Restricted Play. A copy is posted at the Courts.
We may need to modify these restrictions or even close the courts again at short notice. Any such changes will be communicated by email.