From 30th April 2016 the club has moved to a new online booking system for courts. Please note the following rules:
- Club sessions, league matches & official club events take precedence over private bookings.
- Bookings can only be made by fully paid up members.
- The booking system rules will be enforced at all times
- Visitors must always be accompanied by a fully paid up member and are limited to a maximum of 5 visits per year, after which they are expected to join. Visitor fees should be left in the “honesty box” which is located in the shelter. Fees for non-members are £5.00 per hour or part thereof. The fee is reduced to £3 per hour for Juniors (under 18 or in full-time education).
- Members can visit the 'Booking'page on the home page to find out more and to book a court.