Caring for club property
Please remember, the club’s facilities are shared with all members, and rely on the time and effort of volunteers who set up and maintain the courts, pavilion and grounds. We kindly ask that you observe the rules, and make sure that others do to:
- Please wear tennis shoes without ribs or marking soles.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Strictly no pets.
- Bikes, skateboards etc. must be left outside the courts.
- Please lock the gates to both the tennis courts and the main entrance gates to the grounds if you are the last to leave.
- Do not climb under or over the fences to get in. If you can’t remember the combination code, contact one of the committee members listed.