Pay and Play Tennis
RSF Tennis club is available for use by local non-members on a pay and play basis. Simply register as a non-member and then book and pay for a court online. Please note, this facility is ONLY for local parishioners.
The courts can be hired at a rate of £5 per hour. Floodlights are also available at an additional charge of £2.50 per half-hour. Please see below the process for booking courts and floodlights:
For booking courts -
If this is the first time you are booking a court with us you will first need to register your contact details via our membership page:
- Visit our "Membership" page by clicking here
- Select the "Non Members" package by clicking "JOIN NOW". You will be redirected to the ClubSpark sign-in page where you will need to click on "create account" and supply your contact details.
- After submitting your contact details you will be asked to accept Ts & Cs and enter your address details.
- You are now registered, signed in and good to go! In future you just need to sign in using your supplied email and password prior to booking a court.
Once you have registered, or you are a returning visitor and have signed in:-
- Please click on "Court Booking" page to check court availability.
- If courts are free at the times you wish to play please click on the relevant time slot
- A popup window will appear, check the finish time (default is one hour) then click "BOOK NOW"
- You will be prompted for your card payment details
- On completing the booking you will receive a confirmation email along with the code to unlock the gate to enter the courts
- If you require the court to be floodlit this will require prior arrangement by contacting Lax Mayani, either via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07770275344. If answer phone please leave message.
- Please note the Ball Machine is NOT available to non-members
- If you require any help please email email@example.com
If you are a regular player you might want to consider joining the club. We cater for all standards of playing and have an excellent coaching programme for both adults and juniors.