Pay and Play Tennis Terms and Conditions
RWB Tennis Club wants you to enjoy your use of our courts, but you need to be aware of the following Terms and Conditions.
- Use of the courts is at your discretion and RWB Tennis Club takes no responsibility for injuries or loss sustained while you are using the courts.
- No refunds can be made if the courts can not be used as a result of adverse weather (court surfaces become slippery when wet).
- Bookings must be made by a person over the age of 18 years.
- Players under the age of 18 are the responsibility of the person booking the court.
- No more than four players can use a court at any one time.
- All the courts are numbered. Please ensure that you play on the court that you booked.
- Courts can only be used for tennis unless prior permission is granted by RWBTC.
- No wheeled appliances may be taken on court except wheelchairs approved for wheelchair tennis.
- Players are expected to wear sports clothing and non-marking sports shoes
- Chewing gum is not to be used on court.
- Players should wait until a gap in play before crossing behind a court where a match is in progress.
- All players are expected to maintain standards of behaviour appropriate to an environment in which both adult and junior members may be present.
- Players are asked to lock the court gate behind them if there if they are the last to leave the courts.
- The floodlights are not available for Pay and Play bookings