Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
This policy was last reviewed in Nov 2018.
The aim of this policy is to ensure that everyone is treated fairly and with respect, and to ensure that members, non-members and visiting teams are not denied access to our tennis venue because of a discriminatory reason.
Our commitment is to:
- Establish an inclusive and welcoming environment
- Ensure that all members and visitors are treated fairly and with respect
- Promote the LTA's Fair Play values within all tennis activities
- Eliminate discrimination by reason of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, nationality, religion or disability
- Oppose all forms of harassment, bullying or abuse whether it is physical, verbal or online
- Encourage the development of coaches in order to achieve greater diversity and inclusion within tennis
- Ensure there is an immediate investigation of any complaints of discrimination