Club Rules and Etiquette
Club Rules (applicable to all members and the public hiring the courts)
Offensive language and behaviour will not be tolerated.
Footwear and Dress code
- Playing surfaces can be damaged by inappropriate footwear. Proper tennis shoes must be worn; these must be heel-less and any tread or pattern should be flat. Ridge-soled shoes are not acceptable.
- The club has a relaxed dress code but we do ask members to wear only suitable and appropriate sports clothes. Shirts must be kept on at all times.
- If inappropriate footwear or clothing is being worn, you may be asked to leave the court.
- Please do not walk past a court when play is in progress – wait until the point is finished.
- Please avoid having mobile phones in the vicinity of the courts.
- No chewing gum on the courts.