The cafe is not open all the time so if you have any queries regarding your booking please call 07956493529.
- To book a court, simply click on any available time slot. You will be prompted to log-in in order to book. If you do not already have a ClubSpark account, you will be required to create one. Complete the booking requirements and when finished, you will be sent a booking confirmation via email.
- Please either print the booking confirmation or take a mobile phone that can display the booking confirmation (this is your proof of court booking).
- Not all the courts are floodlit, so please ensure that you do not book a slot when it will be dark.
- When booked, up to four people may use the court. Equipment is not supplied.
- When wet or frosty, the courts and lines become slippery and may be dangerous to play on. Please take this into consideration when deciding to play. No play should take place when the courts and lines are wet or frosty.
- Please note that only Tennis Spelthorne tennis coaches are allowed to operate on the courts and that we have a policy of no ball baskets or ball machines to be used on the courts other than by the coaches. Any other coaches found coaching at the site will be asked to leave immediately
- Please also do not bring bikes, scooters, skateboards or footballs onto the courts.
- Please wear appropriate footwear when playing. As we are a community club, frequented by lots of children, please be considerate of others at all times when playing and ensure that shirts are worn on court even in very hot weather.