Work with Us
Tennis Squad is a people-centred organisation. We work with:
- Ambitious and like-minded coaches to place them in a suitable venue to showcase their strengths
- Forward-thinking committees, to implement a professional and streamlined coaching programme to help develop their tennis facility.
Our coaches benefit from:
- A positive team-based working environment, with regular meetings and opportunities to work with other coaches.
- Competitive rates of pay including a profit share.
- Project owenership for Senior coaches
- Business-building opportunities including Pay & Play sessions, niche fields, events and competitions.
- Career development in line with a proven pathway which has seen trainee coaches progress to managerial roles within our business as well as becoming Head Coaches, Tennis Centre Managers and Tennis Wales Development Officers.
- Clothing and equipment deals
Tennis Squad partner clubs benefit from:
- The expert guidance of our Tennis Director who assumes managerial responsibility for managing your coaching team in line with a shared vision for the club coaching programme.
- An assigned Head Coach, leading activities on a day-to-day basis as part of the fabric of your club.
- A workforce of fully qualified, accredited and engaged coaches delivering a range of LTA products and the Tennis Squad curriculum in-line with our minimum operating standards.
- Entry level events as a first step onto the competition pathway, plus league team activity and venue-appropriate open competition programmes (ranging from local to national level).
- Transparent processes and open communication channels with existing and prospective club members.
- Professional branding and promotion of coaching activities including on-site signage, web and social media advertising.
- Management of club website and social media presence with professional web content and search engine optimisation (if required)
- Promotion of club membership alongside coaching activities through school programmes and open days and your club programme.
- Sourcing and management of grant funding for club recruitment and retention initiatives.
- Relationship management with local authority sports teams and our National Governing Body.
- Fully outsourced coaching administration. We collect fees directly from participants with no input required from club volunteers. Our monthly direct debit fee structure has had a proven benefit in player retention and all programmes are administered in-line with club rules on membership.