Player of the Month
Each month, a junior player from a Tennis Squad venue will be given a shout-out and T-Shirt in recognition of outstanding effort on the match court. The standard or result doesnt matter, as long as they are playing our great game outside of the coaching environment.
- December: Megan Thomas - first Orange rating jump after a good run of matchplay events.
- November: Amelie Caesar - 8U Semi Finalist at the David Lloyd Swansea Grade 4, girl power in a mixed event.
- October: Evan Lendrum - Grade 5 14U winner at Wells and continued commitment to tennis.
- September: Harry Davies- exemplary effort, performance and conduct in Windsor junior tournament
- August: Max Lendrum - 100% commitment to every session and winning a 2nd Welsh title in a row.
- July: Emily-Mai Jordan - an outstanding commitment to volunteering and performance in the Road to Wimbledon .
- June: Katie Savill and Michael Strong - winning Windsor Road to Wimbledon tournament and making valuable contributions towards club teams.
- May: Charlie Newman - 2nd place in the Windsor Open Grade 3 and gaining his Orange ball 'passport' after continued efforts in training contributed towards a string of Grade 3 titles.
- April: Oliver Long - Outstanding attendance, progress and performance in coaching sessions, junior mornings, junior team challenge and matchplay events.
- March: Amelia McCarthy - outstanding commitment to squad sessions, first competition experience quickly followed by excellent performance and enjoyment at our Junior Team Challenge.
- February: Libby Emanuel - first Green ball tournament and a great effort against County players.
- January: Sammy Davies - gained Orange ball rating following a run of Black Dog and County closed Red ball events.