The online booking system covers all on-court activities, including Club Sessions, coaching, matches and member play: –
- Bookings may be made up to 7 days in advance via the online booking system
- Single sessions of 30 minutes each up to a total of 90 minutes may be booked at any one time
- A Member may not book more than one 90 minute session on the same day
- Any court charges, including visitor’s fees, must be paid in advance to the bar, a committee member or a coach and details of the visitor entered into the Visitor’s Book
- If a booked court is not occupied within 10 minutes of the scheduled start time, it may be taken over by other members or a coach
- The floodlights are activated by a token, which may be purchased from the Token Dispenser in the clubhouse at a cost of £2.50 per half hour
- No refunds are available for floodlight charges or booking fees lost through not being taken up or through bad weather
- Team matches re-scheduled as a result of inclement weather may take priority over existing bookings under extraordinary circumstances
PLEASE NOTE THAT IN THE EVENT OF ANY DISPUTE, THE ONLINE BOOKING SYSTEM PREVAILS AND DETERMINES THE USER OF THE COURT.
Arrangements for Junior Members
- Juniors aged 14 years and over may only book one court for 60 minutes per day up until 7pm
- They may only play with another member
- Visitors playing with Junior Members may only do so if introduced and supervised by an adult Member
- Primary Members may not have access to the booking of court time
Contact the firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries or difficulties.