Data Protection Law states that personal information that we hold about you must be:
- Used lawfully, fairly and in a transparent way;
- Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with these purposes;
- Relevant to the purposes that we have informed you about and limited to only those purposes;
- Accurate and kept up to date;
- Kept only as long as is necessary for the purposes we have informed you about; and
- Kept securely.
We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you:
- Contact details such as name, addresses, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses
- Date of birth
- Medical information
As a tennis club, collecting specific, relevant personal information is a necessary part of us being able to provide you with any services you may receive from us or just managing our relationship with you.
We do not hold any of your personal information outside ClubSpark, other than as follows:
- Committee members have the ability to extract data from ClubSpark for the purposes of managing the Club e.g. the Membership Secretary, Club Secretary and Coach need instant access to this information to carry out their ongoing roles.
- We periodically extract a list of email addresses from ClubSpark for use on the club’s newsletter platform (MailChimp) and the club’s survey platform (SurveyMonkey).
- We provide a list of all members contact information to the WSSC committee and WTC Welfare Officer if it is deemed necessary to make contact on an emergency basis.
Here is a link to the latest Privacy Policies for all relevant 3rd parties:
- LTA - https://www.lta.org.uk/about-the-lta/policies-and-rules/privacy-policy/
- ClubSpark - https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/PrivacyPolicy/
- About ClubSpark & GDPR http://clubspark.com/news/clubspark-and-gdpr
- MailChip - https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
- Survey Monkey - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/mp/policy/privacy-policy/