Adult Box Leagues
Congrats to Toby who scored a maximum 54 points and is promoted to the premier league (box 1a), with Matt a very close 2nd.
Well done !
The third round of the 2019 Wychwoods Mixed Singles Tennis Ladder has started with matches to be played by 14th July 2019. Please enter your scores in the results sheet which is on the courtside notice board. See 'Rules / Guidelines' lower down (below player list) for how to play and score.
To reduce pressure on court bookings please only make bookings after you have agreed the date and time to play with your opponent.
Rules / Guidelines:
1. Arrange your own matches and try to play all the opponents in your Box by the end date
2. A “Match” = first to reach 9 games (i.e. "best of 17 games") in
one extended Set. Set Tie break at 8 all.
3. Each game won counts 1 point. Enter your scores on the Box Ladder master sheet on the courtside Notice Board.
4. Players will be promoted / demoted mainly on the basis of total points won, but new applicants may be seeded.
5. Cancellation / No-Show / Not Available: If a player cancels or is generally not available and the match cannot be re-scheduled, the available player scores 6 points and the
unavailable player's score is entered as 'X'
Enjoy the good weather and have fun playing singles.