COVID-19 Guidance for Players
Thu, 24 Dec 2020 00:00
Please note the new Tier 4 playing rules from 26 December 2020.
UPDATED 24 DECEMBER
Travel restrictions: Those in Tiers 2 and 3 may not travel into Tier 4
- Doubles can ONLY be played with people within your household or support bubble.
- Two players from one family cannot play against 2 players from another family.
- Singles can be played with someone from another household.
- No other people may be on the court at the same time and please follow all the existing Covid-19 rules.
- KEEP AT LEAST 2M APART AND USE HAND SANITIZER.
- THERE WILL BE NO CLUB SESSIONS ON WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY AND SUNDAY MORNINGS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
All the hygiene rules and access to the courts remain the same and PLEASE bring your own hand sanitizer or a glove.
Please take your litter and belongings home and do not sit or rest anything on the benches. Items left behind will be disposed of.
Parents of junior members who are playing independently should please make sure they abide by these rules.
Juniors under 12 should be supervised at all times by an adult.
Please remember to CANCEL your court if you find you're unable to play.
ENJOY YOUR GAME!
And a great big THANK YOU from all the Committee for adhering to these rules.
Chris Hampton, our Club Coach, is available for individual coaching .