COVID-19 Guidance for Players
Thu, 14 May 2020 00:00
Courts will re-open on a limited basis from Friday 14 May according to the following guidelines to ensure player safety.
- No one must use the courts if they are self- isolating or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
- Only courts 1 and 3 will be open for booking.
- Only singles can be played if the players are from different households. Doubles can be played if all players are from the same household with a maximum of four players on court.
- Each member may play only twice in one week for the time being because of restricted court availability. This will be reviewed regularly.
- No guests are allowed for the time being.
May we remind parents of junior members playing independently that they must ensure they follow all these guidelines and that juniors under 12 should be supervised by an adult at all times while on court.
- You must provide your own hand sanitizer.
- Sanitize the court keypad before using or wear gloves.
- Court 1 players should enter and leave the courts by the gate adjacent to the New Beaconsfield Hall. Court 3 players should enter and leave the courts by the gate adjacent to the A361.
- Wait outside the court until the previous players leave at least 2 metres apart.
- Bring your own balls and mark them, only pick up your own tennis balls.
- Players from different households should each have their own marked balls.
- Use tennis racket to send balls back or kick them back to owner
- Change ends at different sides of the net.
- Do not sit or place anything on the benches.
- Do not leave any of your belongings on the court.
- Take all your rubbish home.
Chris Hampton is available for 1-1 coaching please contact him if you would like to book a lesson.
Please adhere to all the rules for the safety of everyone.