Tue, 17 Mar 2020 00:00
The LTA is in communication with the Government and other relevant organisations regarding Covid-19, and has been advised there is presently no reason people should stop doing their daily sport and physical activities as they normally would. This applies to tennis, and so tennis activities in Britain can continue as normal.
A dedicated LTA working group is meeting on a daily basis, and so this position is under constant review based on the latest information. See here for latest LTA advice
Please do not enter the tennis courts if
- in the last 14 days you have or knowingly come into contact with anyone who has travelled from any of the restricted territories
- have any symptoms relating to the COVID - 19 virus (sore throat, fever, etc.)
- have knowingly come into contact with anyone known to be exhibiting COVID 19 symptoms/ is infected with COVID-19
- you are currently in self-isolation
Our intention is to safeguard our membership. Please note this message is subject to change based on government guidance
The club is withdrawing the use of club balls for the time being so please bring along your own.
If you play you should:
- Use hand sanitizer / wash hands before and after leaving the courts
- Cough or sneeze into a tissue or sleeve
- NOT shake hands
If you wish to have access to the toilet and washing facilities at the back of the New Beaconsfield Hall when it is locked then you can contact Lee Wyatt Buchan, manager of the hall, to buy a fob for £10 which will give you rear access.
Lee is at the hall every morning or you can contact him by email.
Please let's keep each other safe.