Accessibility statement for ClubSpark
This accessibility statement applies to the clubspark.lta.org.uk website and all Club, Coach and Local Authority websites built using the ClubSpark platform.
This website is run by Sportlabs Technology Ltd. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- Navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We've also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
Areas of non-compliance
The ClubSpark platform allows its users to create websites and content. The majority of websites on the clubspark.lta.org.uk domain are controlled by Tennis Clubs, Coaches and Local Authorities. As a result there may be some sites where the uploaded content doesn't meet the required WCAG 2.1 AA standard. Examples include:
- Some elements may not have enough colour contrast with the background colour
- Some images may not have appropriate alt attribute
- Some pages may not have the correct document hierarchy
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on a Club, Coach or Local Authority website created using ClubSpark you should contact the Club, Coach or Local Authority directly.
If you need information on the ClubSpark platform in general please contact [email protected].
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We're always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we're not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us by email at [email protected].
Technical information about this website's accessibility
Sportlabs Technology Ltd. is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is partially compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard, due to the non-compliances listed below.
- Some links may contain no link content or a name/id attribute.
- Some elements may not have enough contrast with the background colour.
- Some forms throughout the site may be missing labels or missing the "for" attribute.
- Some pages do not have the correct document hierarchy.
- Some links need a hover state.
- Some images do not have an alt attribute.
- A site map and table of contents needs to be provided.
Content that's not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
We use third party scripts for maps and marketing purposes that do not meet accessibility requirements.
What we're doing to improve accessibility
We aim to address all the items listed above by December 31st 2021.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on September 17th, 2020. It was last reviewed on September 2nd 2021.
This website was last tested on October 2nd, 2020. The test was carried out by our accessibility team.
We completed a full audit of all web pages within a sample of 5 websites built on the ClubSpark platform. The testing used a mixture of automated accessibility testing software and manual testing.