Pay and Play overview
- Pay and Play is charged at £7 per hour, per court.
- You must book a court online before you play.
- Players to cancel any unwanted bookings as early as possible. A minimum of six hours in advance of your session to receive an automatic refund.
- Bookings can be made up to seven days in advance for Pay and Play
- We have the right to cancel bookings at our discretion. An email will be sent to the players notifying them.
- We reserve the right to pre-book the courts for coaching, events and maintenance
- In the event of bad weather or adverse playing conditions, users should inform us that play has been cancelled the same day for a refund to be requested.
- Players should comply with the principles of Respect and Fair Play, both on and off the courts
- Players should wear appropriate sports clothing and footwear when on court
- Smoking is not permitted on the courts (including e-cigarettes) or the use of chewing gum anywhere in the venue
- Take off the court everything you take on – including all balls and general litter
- Players play tennis at their own risk and are asked to apply common sense in always looking out for themselves and other players
- Please ensure you close the court gate properly when you enter and leave
- No person may coach others for financial gain on any court without our prior approval
- Report any damage to Hassocks Parish Council via our website - www.hassocks-pc.gov.uk/contact
Right to play
- You must book a court online before playing and it is your responsibility to look after your booking pin number. We will not be able to issue a new pin at short notice.
- If someone is playing on the court when you arrive use your booking confirmation as proof or use another court if available. If you have any problems, contact us on email@example.com (email address monitored during office hours).
Safe to Play guidance
- Players use any of the Park Tennis courts at their own risk.
- Check the weather forecast before booking.
- Courts' playability is subject to weather conditions.
- If you breach any of our guidance or terms, we reserve the right to cancel all memberships, packages and bookings without refund.
Last updated on 17 August 2023