Membership is available for juniors, students, adults, over 65s and families.
The membership year runs from 1st April. In addition, members get access to Alwoodley Community Association, giving them access to lots of other activities at the ACA including football, badminton, art, chess, table tennis and lots more. There are also lots of social evenings and regular Friday evening quizzes to get involved in. Please visit the ACA website for more information and to see what's on.
Benefits of Membership:
- Play on the courts anytime
- Access to coaching
- Access to other ACA activities
- Discounted Stringing
- You may apply for FREE British Tennis Membership, and have the opportunity to buy discounted event tickets and gain a player rating
- Entry to the annual Wimbledon Ticket ballot, if you have British Tennis membership
- Play in competitive leagues the club participates in - we currently have teams playing in under 14s, mens, ladies and medley leagues in the Leeds league and the surrounding areas
- Play in club tournaments - we hold an annual club tournament with a finals weekend in September as well as social tournaments throughout the year. All members are invited and encouraged to join in these tournaments.
The membership year runs from 1st April to 31st March. Membership includes the membership fee of Alwoodley Community Association. Applicants who have already paid their ACA membership for that year may have this deducted from fees shown below. Please email Alwoodleytenniscoaching@gmail.com if you need more information on this.
2019/20 fees are shown below. Adults may also pay an additional £40 for unlimited use of the floodlights.
Membership Type (ages are as at 1st April 2019)
Adults 18 -64
Adults 65 and over
Juniors under 18 and students in full-time education
Tots 3-5 years
Family (up to 2 adults and any number of children or students living at same address)
Coaching fees are £6 per lesson in addition to membership fees. Non members are permitted to attend a maximum of 2 coaching sessions before becoming members.