Easter Holiday Fun For Kids - - - - - - - - - ->>>>>>
See more pics click HERE
March 29th 2021 - We're back!
- Members may play singles or doubles on booked courts and Stewart and David will resume coaching. Please comply with all the LTA and Government Covid-19 restrictions including:
- Don't come to the club if you are symptomatic or isolating. Use the hand sanitizer we have provided.
- Always book courts ahead of time, naming all of those who will be playing. Remember to cancel any booking you won't be using to free up the court for other players - we expect high demand.
- Club Mix-In Sessions (Wednesday evenings, and Sunday mornings) now require an organizer and a slightly different Covid-19 compliant approach. You MUST sign the register of attendees.
- Take away with you everything you brought - there are no waste bins available so members must help keep the club tidy.
- Only go into the Clubhouse to access the toilets or First Aid kit. The door is locked with a combination lock set to the club's code. If the alarm is on, the deactivation/reactivation code is the same as the door.
As you may know some of the fencing has been replaced and the court lighting is now free.
Enjoy the new tennis normal!
Bridge Tennis Club Secretary
Site map - your guide to where things are on our website.
Bridge Tennis Club
With 3 well-maintained asphalt hard courts, each with floodlights and an excellent adjoining clubhouse, BTC is a popular club with over 100 members drawn from the surrounding, beautiful Kent towns, cities and countryside villages. In close proximity to Canterbury and with easy access to the major roads, we encourage players of all ages and abilities to join us from far and wide.
See NEW clips and report from our BTC Finals Day here:
Anyone attending the club must read the guidance on the Coronavirus tab above.
We ask that all members adhere to the latest advice issued daily by the Department of Health and Social Care and Public Health England, aimed at preventing the spread of respiratory viruses and, in particular, Covid-19.
We recommend, in particular, that members should:
- Avoid coming to the club if there is any risk that they have come into contact with Covid-19 and seek medical advice;
- Thoroughly and frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at a time;