Coronavirus Covid-19 guidance
We ask that all members adhere to the latest advice issued daily by the Department of Health and Social Care and Public Health England, aimed at preventing the spread of respiratory viruses and, in particular, Covid-19.
We recommend, in particular, that members should:
- Avoid coming to the club if there is any risk that they have come into contact with Covid-19 and seek medical advice;
- Thoroughly and frequently wash hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds at a time;
- Keep to the 1m+ social distancing rules
Club Sessions Announcement - latest news 21st July
The LTA has advised that club sessions can now commence providing that COVID 19 guidelines are adhered to:
For new members of the club, sessions consist of:
1. Wednesday nights
- Play is organised by Martyn Hewett (or an understudy) so that members get to mix around with other players.
- £1.50 per person all year round to pay for new balls on the night and lights in the winter (payable on arrival).
- All full adult members of the club welcome. Coaching members need to upgrade to full membership if they want to participate.
- Play starts at 6 pm and goes till 8.30 pm
- Normally play 7 games before changing
2. Sunday mornings
- One of the old hands organises play and it is similar to Wednesday nights except old balls are used and there is no charge.
- Play starts at 10.00 am and goes till 12 noon.
3. Monday evenings
- This is for men's team practice
- Open to men of team standard
- If you feel you are of that standard then contact Hugh Muir Little on [email protected]
- Play is from 6 pm to 8 pm and players pay for new balls (£4 a tube) and lights in the winter. Works out to be £1 pp in summer and £2 pp in winter.
CLUB SESSIONS WILL COMMENCE AS FOLLOWS
1. Wednesday nights from Wednesday 29 July
2. Sunday mornings from Sunday 2 August
3. Monday nights from Monday 3 August
INITIALLY TWO COURTS WILL BE BOOKED FOR CLUB SESSIONS LEAVING ONE COURT FREE FOR GENERAL PLAY (NOT COACHING)
IF THE CLUB SESSIONS PROVE POPULAR THEN ALL THREE COURTS WILL BE BOOKED FOR THE SESSIONS.
COVID 19 GUIDELINES WILL BE DISPLAYED IN THE CLUB HOUSE BEFORE THE SESSIONS COMMENCE.
You are reminded:-
1. No one should attend if displaying any of the symptoms of Covid-19.
2. Despite our best efforts, attending the club sessions will inevitably expose players to an elevated risk of catching coronavirus (compared to not coming along).
3. The club will be recording the names of all attendees for track and trace purposes.