Welcome to Bristol Parks Tennis
The tennis courts at Canford, Eastville and St George Park are now open.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
PLAYING TENNIS WITH BRISTOL PARKS TENNIS DURING COVID-19
Before playing tennis at Canford, St George or Eastville Park please ensure you have read the information below and read the documents at the links that have been provided.
It is important that these rules are followed to ensure that all players and Wesport staff can remain safe. If this does not occur, then the courts remaining open will be reviewed. Government guidance can change quickly so please ensure you check here before playing.
LTA guidance for players – https://www.lta.org.uk/globalassets/news/2020/lta-guidance-for-tennis-players---covid-19.pdf
LTA guidance for venues – https://www.lta.org.uk/globalassets/news/2020/lta-guidance-for-tennis-venues---covid-19.pdf
Below is information in addition to that of the LTA rules above that is applicable to Bristol Parks Tennis
- Please arrive 5 mins after your start time and leave 5 mins before the end of your finish time.
- Please wait outside of the court area until your court is empty then proceed through the coded gate. If you need to prompt people to leave the court, please politely do this from outside of the court fencing.
- Please bring with you hand sanitiser or another means to wash your hands, as there will be no cleaning facilities available.
- At Canford Park, court 1 will not be in action – do not play on this court.
- Spectators should use the park and view the tennis through the fencing – they are not allowed on the courts.
We will be placing booking restrictions on the courts. These restrictions are a maximum booking length of 1 hour and you can make a maximum of 3 bookings in a 7-day period. You can book courts up to 7 days in advance. As we progress, we will review, as necessary.
It is important that you can cancel a court if you do not wish to use it. We have removed the cancellation "no refund" window for pay and play users, to encourage the cancellation of courts. If you do not use a court and fail to cancel the booking then a 7-day ban on booking courts will be applied to your account. GUIDE TO CANCELLING COURTS
Coaching is only permitted on the courts in any of the three parks (Eastville, St George and Canford) with the written consent of Wesport. If you are an LTA accredited coach wishing to use these facilities then please email [email protected] and we will let you know what the process is.
Please remember that we are fortunate to be able to play tennis. Help us to keep this happening by following the rules.
Welcome to Bristol Parks Tennis.
There are 15 Tennis courts at three parks that you can access either with a Household Membership or Pay and Play.
Canford Park - 8 courts
Eastville Park - 2 courts
St George Park - 5 courts