How to find us
Brook Green Tennis
Brook Green Tennis
DUE TO CORONAVIRUS, SPECIAL RULES APPLY TO BOOKINGS. FOR MORE INFORMATION SEE BELOW
Brook Green Tennis Courts have 3 floodlit courts and 2 mini tennis courts available from 07:00 to 21:00 seven days a week.
Court bookings are made online using ClubSpark. To book, you must sign up to ClubSpark, then register (free) as a member of the Friend of Brook Green Tennis Club.
(1) Permitted Play includes:
• Singles / Doubles: Both singles and doubles play is now permitted with people from outside of your household, as long as you remain 2 metres apart as far as possible – meaning that four people from different households can now play doubles
• Coaching: one-to-one coaching, or small group coaching (max 5 players plus coach), is allowed. All coaching should be arranged with CourtFit (see adjacent notice). No other coaching is allowed
(2) Social Distancing guidelines:
• Players are advised to bring their own hand sanitisers and full water bottles with them. Hand hygiene is imperative – please wash your hands before and after play. Use alcohol gel to clean your hands after touching any shared surface
•Social distancing restrictions must be adhered to at all times (e.g. 2 metres). Allow others to leave before you enter the court – please wait away from the courts and clear of the gates
(3) Extra guidance – If playing with someone from another household:
•Non-participants and spectators are invited to stay off-court. No extra-curricular or social activity should take place on the courts
•Players bring their own equipment preferably.
•Ensure you take all your belongings at the end of the session and do not leave anything on court
Please also refer to the LTA’s guidance for players, which you can find here https://www.lta.org.uk/coronavirus
Bookings are currently restricted to 2 in any 7 days per registered member, due to unprecedented demand.
You can book up to 14 days ahead. Booking for the whole day opens at 9am exactly, 14 days prior.
CANCELLATIONS: You have to cancel through ClubSpark at least 12 hours ahead of a booking to qualify for a refund. Please do not contact us directly for refunds. No credits are given for rain/bad weather.
As the courts are in high demand, if you don't need a court, please cancel your booking even if you won't get a refund, in order to free up the court for another user. Thank you!
If you have booked floodlights, please consider the environment and cancel your booking even if you won't receive a refund so that the lights don't come on. Thank you!
COACHING: See the Coaches page for a list of authorised and licenced Coaches available to provide tennis lessons at Brook Green and the Coaching and Camp pages for details of the courses and drop-in sessions available.
GENERAL: All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions. The courts are operated by the Friends of Brook Green, a registered charity.
Safeguarding, diversity and inclusion are very important to the FBG. Please refer to our Policies page for our Safeguarding and Diversity & Inclusion policies: https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/BrookGreenTennisClub/Policies
View the online booking sheet to find your preferred time and court.
Select your preferred available time and book. You can pay online with most major credit cards. Register online the first time you book.
We'll send you confirmation of your booking. You'll receive a pin number to access the venue. It's easy!