On this page you can book group tennis lessons with me. I am Cezar, a level 4 LTA tennis coach with experience of coaching young players /intermediate/advanced level who would like to improve their game and be the best they can be in the sport. I can offer lots of experience with techinque as much as tactics on the tennis court to maximise your potential. I strongly believe in "Live ball", which means you will hit lots of tennis balls with me with a tactical intention, following if needed, technical intervention to maximise the time on the tennis court.
As per the Lawn Tennis Association and Club / Coach agreement, each class will contain max 8 players plus the tennis coach to maintain a safe distance and follow the Government rules.
IMPORTANT: Tennis lessons will last for 50 minutes to allow change over and avoid group gathering.
COVID-19 as from 03/12/2020 Tennis after lockdown , Lawn Tennis Association:
- Organised tennis activity for larger groups, including coached sessions (group up to 15 children), however the club and coach agreement, maximum of 8 children per class is allowed.
- Adult club nights and competitions is permitted by the Government as an exception to the limit of 6,
- Adult organised classes are permited in TIER 3 however NOT permited in TIER 4,
- The club and coach agreement, maximum of 6 adults per class is allowedand,
- The tennis activity can continue, provided that venues, coaching providers and event organisers follow LTA COVID-19 secure guidelines.
- Strictly no socialising before or after activity
- Lawn Tennis Association statement from COVID_19 RULES
Great opportunity to join in the club for the fee of £20 this year and get all these coaching lesson discounts
Stage 1 - For players who just starting the game and are going to learn the basic technique and scoring system
Stage 2 - For players who passed stage 1 and start doing rally, basic serve and know how to play tennis match
Stage 3 - For players who know how to play the game, know all the available shots and are tactically aware of court postion
Stage 4 - Squads-invitation only for players who have made big technical and tactical progress and are going to represent the club in local leagues.