ADULTS session - read the latest government and LTA advise of TIERS
IMPORTAN: This year the club is offering £30 joining fee. You can safe lots of money on classes if you join in.
My approach to tennis is to teach you by demonstration as well as using drills and games to learn as you hit.
I will give you the right amount of information for you. My lessons are given with simple instructions and maximises the time to practice. We will typically concentrate on 1 or 2 aspects of your game per lesson as too much information can be counter productive. If you can and want to do more then that’s what we will do.
I will teach all aspects of the game depending upon your ability and experience including:
- Forehand and backhand groundshots - topspin, slice and flat
- How to hold the racquet- all grips in tennis
- Serving - how and when
- Volleys- to be more confident at the net
- Smash-when it's needed
- Footwork-we all wish for
- Matchplay-lots of points during lessons
- Rules of the game-when and what can you do or not do.
COVID-19 TIER 3 rules of 6, Lawn Tennis Association:
- Organised tennis activity for larger groups, including coached sessions, club nights and competitions is permitted by the Government as an exception to the limit of six, and so can continue, provided that venues, coaching providers and event organisers follow LTA COVID-19 secure guidelines.
- Lawn Tennis Association statement of COVID_19 RULES