Grass Courts A & B - Bookings:
There is no need to be a member of any tennis club to book the grass courts. However, you must have an LTA account (The Lawn Tennis Association who provides the booking system with Clubspark) in order to make a booking. If you previously signed in with Facebook, Google, Microsoft or an Email/Password Clubspark sign-on you will need to merge this account with an LTA account. Full instructions are above in the subpage "Login changes". The courts are FREE to use and are run by the Parish Council not the tennis club, so all enquiries must be made to [email protected] or 07503 328401.
- The courts are to be used for tennis only.
- Booking Terms need to be read and agreed upon when you register to book.
- You can only book 7 days in advance and are limited to 5 bookings within that 7 day period.
- The code to the padlock will be given to you in the email you receive with your booking confirmation as long as you enter your contact details when you make your booking. If you do not enter your contact details you won't receive a booking confirmation email. If you do not enter your contact details the code is still given to you at the bottom of the page on screen at the time that you make your booking, so please keep a note of this. If you do not enter your contact details you will not have proof of your booking and we will not be able to contact you in case of cancellations or changes to the code.
- Please do not share the code with others even those in your group.
- Please always book when you want to play so that we get an accurate picture of how much the courts are being used.
- Please always lock the courts and scramble the code when you leave.
Booking courts at Cottenham Sports Centre (behind CVC):
Anyone can play at Cottenham Sports Centre (CSC), non-members and members alike. They have 4 all-weather floodlit courts so you can play there all year. To book at CSC go to their website here. There are different prices for members and non-members which you will find on their website.
Cottenham Tennis Club members can book courts 1-4 at CSC during club hours only on the above booking sheet. These are the only hours shown on this booking sheet. Where it says closed it doesn't mean you can't play at that time, it means that you need to book via the CSC website. If members want to play during public hours they need to book via the CSC website.
Cottenham Tennis Club:
The club is based at Cottenham Sports Centre and welcomes new members of any age or standard. Members can access professional, fun, affordable coaching, free court usage at the Sports Centre during club hours and reduced court hire at all other times. Members can join in club night and social events and play in matches amongst other benefits. We also organise holiday camps, short courses and tennis for free days for non-members. For more information or to arrange a free trial see www.cottenhamtennis.co.uk or email [email protected]