- No metal objects within area - equipment having metal bases must have protective timber or plastic cover.
- No cycles.
- Club Membership Cards must be carried and presented on request.
- Juniors under 13 years must be supervised by an adult.
- One court must be left free for non-club members on Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays.
- Each court must be vacated in turn after one set to accomodate waiting players.
- No singles if players waiting.
- The committee retain the right to withdraw membership from any person guilty of vandalism, disruption or breach of Club or District Council rules.
- The Lawn Tennis Association Code of Conduct applies.