Welcome to Dedham LTC
Please note: following the latest guidance on COVID 19, the courts are open again but with restrictions.
- Our courts are once again open from Wednesday 13th May 2020.
- Only two people are allowed on each court unless players are all from the same household.
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times, on and off the courts.
- The clubhouse will remain closed, and it can only be accessed if the first aid kit is in need.
- Please try to make a booking through Clubspark before arriving to play. We are initially limiting each booking to be 1.5 hours long, and one booking a day per household.
- Please bring your own tennis balls and hand sanitisers. Tennis balls must be clearly marked with initials etc.
- If you bring a guest, the guest fee is £4. There is no need to make a payment each time during this period. Total payment can be made to the club once the lockdown is finished. Please make payments to Dedham Lawn Tennis Club. Account: 90201138 / Sort Code: 20-22-67.
- Non-members can play for £8 per session, using the booking section here.
(Below information is for during "normal" times)
Dedham Tennis Club, a few miles north of Colchester in the Stour valley, has three all-weather tennis courts. We are a community club set in the heart of a beautiful village green offering tennis for all.
We have weekly club sessions for members throughout the year; in the winter (between clock changes) they are on Sunday from 10.30 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. , and in the summer they are on Sundays from 3 to 6 p.m. (NB. on the first Sunday of each month they are from 9.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.) and on Wednesdays they are from 6.00 p.m. onwards. See the booking calendar for exact details.
We run 6 teams in the Colchester and District league. We offer taster club sessions so if you wish to come along and join in, we would love to hear from you.
Junior coaching is available on Saturday mornings, organised by our fantastic coach Zico. We have great parent and children membership packages so you can join in, as parents, and play with your children. We also offer adult coaching, just go to our coaching page for details.
You do not have to be a member to book our courts. Go to our booking page and follow the instructions to book courts, pay on line and start playing.
To run alongside our development of our junior section, we are also keen to offer our support to any player who wants to develop their coaching skills. So if that is you, please contact us.
In order to continue receiving communication about the club, members will have to explicitly 'Opt in’. To do this, please login (if you have already registered with BTC ClubSpark) or if you have not already registered please do so then log in.
When you have logged in, select 'Profile' in Club Spark (top RHS in your home screen), select 'Edit Profile' and 'Your privacy and consents' then select 'Opt In' for ‘Membership’ and ‘Newsletter’ (if required). Note if you have family membership you will need to select the name of each family member.
The Opt-in page can also be found by directly clicking this link.
How to find us
The Drift Dedham Colchester Essex CO7 6AH