How to find us
East Bridgford Tennis Club
Welcome to East Bridgford Tennis Club. The club is located on Butts Field in the centre of the village and is part of the village sports club. We have 3 all weather courts and a large club room with kitchen.
The Club was formed in 1923 when two grass courts were first laid out on land leased from the Church at Kirk Hill, behind the Mill. The annual subscriptions at that time were the equivalent of 37.5p for adults and 25p for Juniors.
In 1990, the Club joined forces with the village Sports Club, when the two all-weather courts were constructed next to the new pavilion on Butts Field.
A third all-weathercourt was added in 2001 The grass courts were relinquished in 2012.