Benefits Of Membership
- Belonging to a friendly, not for profit club.
- Well maintained facilities including newly floodlit courts.
- Safe environment for juniors (CRB, LTA qualified coaches).
- Organised club sessions (balls provided by club).
- Opportunity for competitive tennis both within the club and against other local teams.
The club has moved to the LTA ClubSpark system and memberships need to be purchased via this website (using the options below). It is very simple and allows you to pay online. Signing up for a membership also allows you to book courts through the website, or even by downloading the ClubSpark app! To buy your membership there are a couple of simple things to do:
- Select the membership option below
- Sign in (if you already have a ClubSpark membership from booking children onto coaching) / Alternatively, sign up for a ClubSpark account, or sign in using your LTA account.
- Select payment by Online transfer or Direct Debit which is facilitated by GoCardless (you will need to create a GoCardless user account and then it will ask for sort code and account number - it takes payment by Direct Debit and is a secure way to pay, this is a one off payment and does not auto renew
- Make sure that you have memberships for everyone in the family - either individually or as a family membership (but please add each family member to that. Juniors or mini players doing coaching should also have the appropriate club membership.
- Please make sure that the information is accurate - including D.O.B.
It really is that simple - If you choose the Direct Debit option, you are signing up for a fixed year, it will not auto-renew the following year, but you will have the option to choose to renew your membership then.
Statement for Membership Renewals and Application pages:
It is a condition of membership of Fairford Tennis Club and use of the club’s facilities that all users agree to comply with the club’s Rules (approved by the Committee) and all relevant policies and procedures – Copies of these can be found on the Documents page: https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/FairfordTennisClub/Documents
Current Membership Rates (Membership Year Runs to 31 March)
Adult – Single – £70
Adult – Double (both living at same address) – £125
Family (2 adults at same address + any/all children under 25) – £140
Student/Youth/Young Adult (Under 25) – £25
Junior – Primary (Under 11) – £15
Parent of junior upfront fee (to enable our junior memberships to have a hit with a parent. Members only) – £12 pre-paid
If you have any queries about membership then please contact Helen at [email protected]
Don't forget you can also order Fairford Tennis Club clothing and help support the club. See