During our open season from April to October (the exact dates are dependent on the weather) members can:
- Play Bowls on our 6 rinks
- Come to our Hat games, which take place weekly on Saturday mornings at 11am & Monday and Wednesday afternoons at 2pm.
- Join our Social games which take place on Monday and Friday evenings at 6pm.
- Learn how to Bowl from our qualified club coaches at our 'Try Bowls' sessions. These will take place every Saturday from 10am prior to the hat games.
- Borrow Bowls from the club house - we have a range of sizes to suit all
- Bring a guest on payment of the visitor fee.
- Play even if they are a junior age 9-15, as long as they are supervised by a playing adult member.
If you are new to the sport:
- You don't need a special uniform or equipment – falcon club bowling is informal.
- Shoes: your shoes must be flat-soled. If you don't have dedicated bowling shoes, you and your guests must slip on a pair of the green plastic overshoes (provided) at the edge of the bowling green, just before stepping onto it.
- Please come along to our 'Try Bowls' sessions on a Saturday morning from 10am to learn bowling basics and how to play the game. Also please contact the bowls convener at [email protected] if you would like a one to one coaching session.