Care of the Courts
1. Proper tennis shoes must be worn at all times.
2. Do not over tighten the nets.
3. Please ensure that the gate is locked if you are the last person leaving the courts.
4. Please ensure that the courts are taken care of and that litter and debris are removed.
5. Full information about how to care for the courts can be found in this linked document:
6. A Senior Club evening will be held on Tuesday from 6pm, and a Senior Club weekend session will be on Sunday morning from 11am to 1pm.
7. Play during Club sessions:-
a) Doubles must be played and not singles if other members are waiting to play.
b) A short set should be played. That is, play will terminate when the first side reaches 4 games.
c) If players are waiting, use the sudden death system on deuce points.
d) At the end of each short set players must make way for those who are waiting.
8. Juniors aged 16 and over are welcome to attend the senior club sessions.
9. Junior Club sessions will be re-instated when there is sufficient demand.
10. Non-members may use the courts between 9am and 4pm Monday to Friday (other than bank holidays) on payment of £5 per court per hour, and between 2pm to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday at £10 per court per hour.
11. Other than in Club sessions, the courts can only be used by players who have booked a court beforehand using the booking system on the Club website.
12. Members are welcome to bring a guest on payment of a fee of £5 per visit.
13. Club coaching sessions, details of which will be made known to members, will take priority over other play.
14. Take appropriate Covid-19 precautions. Please do not attend the courts if you have tested positive or have any Covid symptoms