GDTennis Programme Resumes on Wednesday 2nd December
Fri, 27 Nov 2020 00:00
Following the announcement that England will return to a system of tiered restrictions effective from 00:01 on Wednesday 2 December, we are pleased to announce that the GDT Coaching Programme will resume on Wednesday 2nd December.
This includes all GDT Venues except TennisPark Reading University, which is remaining closed until January 2021.
Our Venues are in the following Tiers:
Tier 2 (High)
- Cantley Park, Wokingham, Caversham Park, Caversham LTC, Mapledurham, Uxbridge, Wargrave LTC & Wellington
Tier 3 (Very High)
- GDT Slough
Please see below Guidance for Tennis Coaching in Tier 2 & 3
Indoor Group Coaching
- Group coaching for Adults is NOT permitted, therefore Adult Groups that take place during daylight hours will move to outdoor courts. Groups that take place after dusk will be cancelled until further notice.
- Group coaching for U18’s is permitted with a group size maximum of 15
- No socialising before or after activity
- Spectators are not permitted ins
Outdoor Group Coaching
- Outdoor Coaching is permitted for both Children and Adults
- Maximum Group Size of 15 for Children's Groups
- No Socialising before or after Tennis activity
1:1 Private Coaching
- Private 1:1 Coaching is permitted indoors and outdoors