Your child's rating
To determone your child's rating and book them in the right class please refer to the rating description below. This padel rating system is used by LTA Padel and most European countries
- 1.0 - This player has limited experience and is still working on getting the ball into play.
- 2.0 - This player can return balls at a low pace however shots lack direction and control.
- 2.5 - This player has the ability to rally with basic shots and limited technique.
- 3.0 - This player demonstrates basic consistency and use of the walls at a medium pace.
- 3.5 - This player has control and pace but lacks overall shot selection. Previous racquet skills generally fall into this category.
- 4.0 - This player has control and pace. Shows good court coverage with a basic understanding of tactics.
- 4.5 - This player is resourceful, posses directional control and tactical ability when constructing points.