Frequently Asked Questions
When are the courts open?
The courts are available from 8.00 to 21:00 daily.
How do I get access?
You will need to book a court online, using the website or booking app. Once you have booked your court you will receive your booking confirmation. Your booking confirmation will include a PIN which you can then enter into the keypad at the access gate at the courts. The PIN will be active 5 minutes before the booked session.
Do I need to book a court every time I want to play?
Yes, you will need to book to activate your PIN code to gain entry. To organise all the players, we need everyone to book a court and confirm how long you want to play for.
What do I do if my PIN doesn't work?
Firstly, please check that you are within the timeframe that the PIN is active. If you are, please call the telephone number that is on your booking confirmation and you will be provided with an alternative PIN for that booking.
How many sessions can I book?
You can play for a maximum of 2 hours per day on one court.
Can I hire a court for coaching purposes?
Only professional National Tennis Association coaches are authorised to deliver coaching activities on the courts.
Am I entitled to a concessionary rate if I am in receipt of benefits?
There are no concessionary rates.
Can I hire equipment?
Unfortunately, we do not offer that facility.
Can I cancel a booking I have already made?
If you wish to cancel a booking, you must cancel it via your account (my bookings) or the confirmation email.
What is the cancellation policy?
Cancellations must be made with at least 24 hours notice, any cancellations within 24 hours of the court booking will not be eligible for a refund or transfer.
If I see damage to the courts or anti-social behaviour who should I report this to?
If you notice the courts are damaged or unsafe, please contact the police on 101 or 999 in case of emergency
What are the full terms and conditions?
- Courts must be booked before you enter the courts
- Courts must be cancelled if not used, even in the event of poor weather
- You can book 2 hours at a time, if you require longer for a special event you will need to gain permission by emailing email@example.com in advance
- Courts can be booked 7 days in advance for pay and play users, 14 days for Club Pass holders
- Floodlights will come on automatically during evening sessions, they are prepaid at the point of booking
Cancelling your booking
- If you wish to cancel a booking you must cancel it via your account (my bookings) or the confirmation email.
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of the court booking will not be eligible for a refund or transfer.
- No cash refunds will be given. A refund will be applied to the card which was used at the time of booking (it may take up to 10 working days for this refund to show on the payment method).
Playing on the courts
- Clean and non-marking trainers must be worn
- No bikes, skateboards or scooters are permitted on the tennis courts
- Be careful not to spit out chewing gum on the tennis courts
- Smoking and alcohol is not permitted on the tennis courts
- No ball baskets are to be used on the tennis courts
- Respect other users of the courts considering your language and keep your t-shirt on
- Only tennis can be played on the tennis courts, all other activity is forbidden
- Please vacate the court promptly, taking all your rubbish and closing the gate behind you.
- Our staff have the right to ask any person mis-using, or behaving anti-socially on the courts to leave
- Only National Tennis Association (NTA) recognised coaches will be allowed to coach on the courts paid or un-paid, we ensure that qualification, first aid and safeguarding checks have been completed
NTA reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions for the tennis courts at any time in the interest of protecting the courts and members.
NTA reserve the right to cancel any membership of any person who does not abide by the terms and conditions