How to find us
Great Brickhill Tennis Club
Horsepond, Rotten Row
As an LTA membership club we will continue to take specific tennis-related guidance from the LTA on Corona Virus response. You can find the latest guidance directly on the LTA page and link below.
Welcome to Great Brickhill Tennis Club
Friendly tennis for the whole family!
Great Brickhill Tennis Club welcomes everyone. We are a fun and friendly tennis club situated in the beautiful rural setting of Great Brickhill just 10 minutes from Central Milton Keynes.
We have 2 hardcourts which were resurfaced in September 2018 and a great all weather, artificial grass MUGA where we play mini-tennis. All our facilities are floodlit. Members automatically become social members of the Cricket Club which provides changing facilities, full bar etc.
We offer tennis for all ages and abilities, whether an absolute beginner, returning player or competitive team player. Our LTA Licensed Head Coach, Ross Neary, delivers high quality, energetic and fun coaching programmes with sessions to suit all players running throughout the year.
If you would like to join our club please click on the Membership tab. For further infomation please contact Russell Dunn at [email protected] or 07753 654493 or Paul Murray at [email protected] or 07597 813219.
Are you looking to improve your fitness, meet new people, have lots of fun and play in a friendly and welcoming environment? Then take a look at our membership options and join us now!
We welcome junior and adult players of any standard and any age to join our lively & friendly club. Annual Membership runs from 1st April 2018 to 31st March.
2019/20 Membership Fees:
Adult £75 (over 18yrs)
Couple £140 (over 18 yrs)
Family £160 (2 adults plus unlimited children aged up to 18 yrs or students in full time education)
Junior/student £20 (up to 18 yrs or students in full time education)
General Data Protection Policy
Please note : By joining the GBTC as a member, you are giving us permission to collect your personal data to allow us to run the club on your behalf and provide the service you would want.
We will always respect your wishes in respect of what type of communications you want to receive from us and how you want to receive them. There are some communications, however, that we need to send you regardless of your marketing preferences in order for us to fulfill our contractual obligations to you as a member of our Venue. Examples of these essential service communications are:
· Records of transactions, such as payment receipts or Direct Debit confirmations (as applicable).
· Membership related mailings such as your membership renewal reminder, notices of formal meetings and information about venue closures and holiday opening hours.
We may collect your personal data in a few limited ways, namely:
· Directly from you, when you fill in an application for membership, when you make enquiries on our website, when you provide information via the Venue’s club management software or court booking system, or when you interact with us during your time as a member in various other ways (for example, where you enter a competition, renew your membership, sign up for a course or lessons);
· From someone else who has applied for membership on your behalf (for example a family member or your tennis coach who has provided us with your contact details for that purpose);
· From the LTA (for example, where the LTA passes on your details to us in connection witha complaint or query you have raised about our Venue).
What information we collect and why
Type of InformationPurposesLegal Basis of ProcessingMembers name, address(es), telephone number and email address(es)Managing the member’s membership of the Club.Performing the Club’s contract with the Member For the purposes of our legitimate interests in operating the ClubBank account details of the members or other person making payment to the clubManaging the Member’s and their dependants membership of the Club, the provision of services and events.Bank account details of the members or other person making payment to the club Managing the Member’s and their dependants membership of the Club, the provision of services and events. Performing the Club’s contract with the MemberBACS or other electronic payments made to the Club by the member (but not the payor's bank details Performing the Club’s contract with the Member For the purposes of our legitimate interests in operating the ClubEmergency contact detailsContacting the next of kin in the event of an emergencyProtecting the Member’s vital interests and those of their dependantsDate of birth/age related informationManaging membership categories which are age relatedPerforming the Club’s contract with the Member