Non members may book Court 5 for £5 per hour or the Kidszone mini-court for £2 per hour.
Pay with a credit or debit card on a computer or smartphone at this web page, or by downloading the Clubspark Booker App from your App store (iPhone or Android). Free ClubSpark registration is required.
Or, pay with cash at Day 1 newsagent on the corner of Tippendell lane and Watford Road.
Refunds will be given for on-line bookings that are cancelled up to 4hrs from the start of the booking.
Floodlights are not available to non-members as clubhouse access is required to turn them on. Therefore the court cannot be booked by non-members after sunset.
New members are very welcome. Please check our membership page for prices. Kidszone membership is only £12 per year.
Members may book any court on-line for free. Please cancel any booking that is no longer needed, so the court is available to other users.
Floodlights are available for £1 per 1/4hr. Please ask a committee member for details of how to use them.
If you have any problems with the on-line booking system, please email email@example.com (but first read the help section below).
Help for common court booking problems
- Courts may be booked up to 8 days (inclusive) in advance.
- You must log in using the same method you used when you registered with ClubSpark (ie. Clubspark, LTA, Google, Facebook or Microsoft).
- If you are the main contact for a family member, but not a paid member yourself: After logging in, click the drop-down arrow next to your name at the top right of the screen and 'change the user' to the name of a paid member.
- Kidszone members may only book the Kidszone mini-court.
- Full members cannot book the Kidszone for free, unless it is added to your member profile. Contact us if you want this.