Non members may book Court 5 for £5 per hour or the Kidszone mini-court for £2 per hour.
Pay with a credit or debit card on a computer or smartphone (Court 5 only) at this web page, or by downloading the Clubspark Booker App from your App store (iPhone or Android). Free ClubSpark registration is required.
Or, pay with cash at Day 1 newsagent on the corner of Tippendell lane and Watford Road.
Refunds will be given for on-line bookings that are cancelled up to 4hrs from the start of the booking.
Floodlights are unavailable to non-members as clubhouse access is required to turn them on. Therefore the court cannot be booked by non-members after sunset.
New members are very welcome. Please check our membership page for prices. Kidszone membership is only £12 per year.
Members may book any court on-line for free. Please cancel any booking that is no longer needed, so the court is available to other users.
Floodlights are available for £1 per 1/4hr. Please ask a committee member for details of how to use them.
If you have any problems with the on-line booking system, please email firstname.lastname@example.org (but first read the help section below).
Help for common court booking problems
- Courts may be booked up to 8 days (inclusive) in advance.
- You must log in using the same method you used when you registered with ClubSpark (ie. Clubspark, LTA, Google, Facebook or Microsoft).
- If you are the main contact for a family member, but not a paid member yourself: After logging in, click the drop-down arrow next to your name at the top right of the screen and 'change the user' to the name of a paid member.
- Kidszone members may only book the Kidszone mini-court.
- Because of an administrative issue, full members may only book full size courts for free. However, contact us if you want to book the Kidszone.