Members may book any court on-line for free. Prior booking is required during the Covid-19 pandemic. Please cancel any booking that is no longer needed, so the court is available to other users.
Floodlights are available at £1 per 1/4hr. Please ask a committee member for details of how to use them.
When the courts are reserved for Club social tennis sessions, members are welcome to join in, but not to play individual games or matches.
Visitors / Guests
Club members wishing to play with guests must pre-book a court and add the names of all non-members as participants on the booking form. The £4ph visitor fee must be paid at the time of booking (£2ph for guests of junior & student members). A person may only play as a guest 4 times, after which they must join the club or pay the public hire fee for Court 5.
Detailed instructions of how to book a court to play with guests can be found here. This feature is not yet available on the Booker App, only on the website.
Due to Covid-19 restrictions, Court 5 is not available for public hire at this time. See the 'News' page for the latest information.
Court 5 is available for public hire at £8 per hour and the Kidzone mini court at £2 per hour. The minimum booking period is 1hr and the courts must be pre-booked. Please read the 'Conditions of use' below.
Pay with a credit or debit card on a computer or smartphone at this web page, or by downloading the Clubspark Booker App from the Android or iPhone App store. Free ClubSpark registration is required. Refunds will be given for bookings that are cancelled up to 4hrs from the start of the booking.
Floodlights are not available to non-members as clubhouse access is required to turn them on. Therefore the court cannot be booked by non-members after sunset.
Court 5 is usually reserved for club use on Sundays 10:00 - 13:00, Thursdays 19:00 - 22:00, Fridays 16:00 - 18:00 and for the occasional club tournament.
The Club welcomes new members of all standards. Membership prices are very reasonable and Kidszone membership is only £12 per year. Please check our membership page for details.
Conditions of use
1. Court fees must be paid in advance
2. Non members may only use Court 5 and the Kidszone
3. Players must wear suitable footwear
4. Proper care is to be taken of the facilities and equipment
5. Good tennis manners are to be observed
6. The court may only be used for tennis – no other sports or activities
7. Coaching is only allowed with the express permission of the Club Coach
Greenwood Park LTC reserves the right to request any person who has not paid the fee, or who is not observing any of the other conditions, to leave the court.
If you have any problems with the on-line booking system, email [email protected], but first please read the section below.
We are aware of a bug in the booking software that is preventing non-member main contacts, booking courts on behalf of a junior member.
If you are seeing this problem, we have a work-around. Email us on [email protected].
Common court booking problems
1. Courts may be booked up to 8 days (inclusive) in advance.
2. You must log in using the same method you used when you registered with ClubSpark (ie. Clubspark, LTA, Google, Facebook or Microsoft).
3. If you are the main contact for a family member, but not a paid member yourself: After logging in, click the drop-down arrow next to your name at the top right of the screen and 'change the user' to the name of a paid member.
4. Kidszone members may only book the Kidszone mini-court.
5. Free Kidszone booking for full members is not enabled by default, to prevent accidental booking of this court. Contact us if you would like this added to your member profile.
6. When using the Booker App, to avoid accidentally booking the Kidszone, select 'Any Carpet' rather than 'Any Court'.
7. When making a booking, please use the drop down list to set the end time that you require, rather than making multiple 30min bookings.