How to find us
Grove (Saffron Walden) Lawn Tennis Club
15/05/2020 ALL COURTS ARE NOW OPEN
Following guidance from the government and the LTA, courts have been reopened under certain conditions:
- Singles play is permitted with players outside of your household
- Doubles can be played with all four players from different households.
- Courts must be booked ahead of time
- Social distancing must be maintained at all times while on court.
- You must bring your own tennis balls , avoid picking up tennis balls with your hands and use your own sanitiser both before and after play .
Click the link below for more information on play safe guidelines.
Matches, tournaments and >6 / group coaching is still not permitted; however individual coaching is available via the coaching team.
FOR THE TIME BEING (during CV-19 restrictive lockdown) PLEASE book Court 2 if you are in one of these categories.
The Grove Tennis Club would like to thank all NHS staff and Key workers for their unwavering dedication to keeping us all safe through these difficult times. Know that you are all in our thoughts and we salute you for the sacrifices you are making so all of us can have a better future.
The Grove prides itself on being a friendly club and welcomes new members of all standards. Special coaching sessions are provided for both junior and adult beginners. Families are especially welcome with special membership rates available.
The Grove benefits from its own professional coaching team and provides year-round coaching for players of all ages and abilities. It offers excellent opportunities to play both competitive and social tennis and has a thriving junior membership.
Online Membership is now LIVE for membership applications for 2020/21