We welcome offers of help from all members ....
You don't have to be on the committee to help your club in valuable ways.
If you would be willing to help, whether it's an hour or two a month or a one-off task, we would love to hear from you.
These are a few of the ways in which you can help:
- Keeping the area around the club house weeded
- Become a team captain or deputy
- Take on the role of club clothing order co-ordinator
- Help run social media communications
- Empty (take home) the rubbish / recycling if you notice that the club house bins are overflowing. (Ideally everyone would take their own rubbish/recylcing home with them .... but its never going to happen ... even if we remove the bins entirely!
- Club house repairs (just the small stuff)
- Keep the Club First Aid Kit adequately stocked
- Help out at fund raising events (or come up with ideas for a new one!)
- Help out at Open Days
... there are plenty more!
Please speak to any committee member or email us on HarburyTennisClub@gmail.com