Club Membership is open to players of all ages and abilities
There are currently 4 membership categories – Adults (Over 25s); Adults(18-25); Students (living away from Harbury in the term time); Juniors (Under 18 at the start of the season).
Membership runs from 1st April – 31st March each year with pro rates being applied for those who join mid-year.
Membership Benefits include:
- Free use of the courts (courts must be booked)
- Free weekly club sessions for Adults year round
Tuesday and Thursday evenings and Sunday mornings.
- Member's rates for coolsportz coaching at Harbury Tennis Club
- Frequent “Fun” Club Tournaments
- Opportunities to represent the club in league matches and other team and individual competitions.
- Free British Tennis Membership (BTM) (http://www.lta.org.uk/member/).
Which gives additional benefits including discounts and pre-sales on tickets for events.
- Entry into the club Wimbledon Ticket ballot for BTM members aged 9 years and over.
- Discount from Warwick Sports Shop (Swan Street, Warwick).
- The opportunity to meet new people and improve your tennis at the same time
- The opportunity to help run the club by becoming a committee member and through the Annual General Meeting, or by volunteering for ad hoc tasks.
Adults (over 25) £88
Adults (18-25) £32
Students (vacation membership) £15
Membership is free for pre-school children, those in Reception and Year 1 classes and children (under 18) of Adult Harbury Tennis Club members.
Membership forms can be downloaded from the documents page of our website: https://clubspark.lta.org.uk/HarburyTC/Contact/Documents