We hold a weekly Table Tennis Club for members - currently on Wednesdays 8-10pm. Balls are provided. Booking via WhatsApp is required - please contact [email protected] to be added to the WhatsApp group.
There is a £1 entrance fee.
For members wishing to use the table at other times there is a booking system.
The booking process and rules for using the table are as follows:
- The table will usually be available for booking at the following times: Monday to Friday from 10.00am until 9.30pm, Saturday and Sunday from 2pm until 9.30pm.
- Only adult members may book the table. Juniors may use the table if booked by an adult member, but only members aged 16 and over are allowed to put the table up and take it down.
- Booking slots will be the same as for tennis (15 minute slots with a maximum booking period of 90 minutes). NB. As there is a maximum of one booking per member per day you will not be able to book a tennis court and the table tennis table on the same day, so if you wish to play both tennis and table tennis your opponent will need to make one of the bookings.
- When you make a booking you will receive a PIN to open the gate. You should use your membership card to enter the clubhouse.
- Members wishing to bring a guest should pay a £5 fee per guest (see Guest Policy on the website).
- Only one table will be available for use. You should set up the table and put it away again at the end of your session. Please refer to the set-up instructions on the underside of the table.
- You should bring your own bats and balls, however there will be a box of balls and bats available for our juniors.
- Juniors will be allowed to play without booking if the table is free so long as there is someone over the age of 16 to put the table up and put it away again.
- There may be times when the table is unavailable due to the club room being used for other events. At these times the table will usually be blocked out on the booking calendar, however, please note that there could be times when the coaches need the room at short notice because of bad weather, so flexibility on this would be appreciated.